Re: gnometab debianized/looking for a sponsor

Hi,

I probably moved the .diff.gz and the orig.tar.gz when I moved out my
first version. Fixed it. (apt-get upgrade does not seem to work
correctly with two versions of the same package in the same Packages.gz)

I just got a reply from the upstream author. He seems to be happy about
the package and is planing on including a manpage with the next release
(which was my request). Unfortunately, he released a new version
yesterday (which I will debianize tomorrow). That leads me to the next
question. Is this the right way to do my new package:
* I untar the upstream source
* I appy the old diff.gz (with -p1 or whatever), and fix anything patch
couldn't, like changes the Makefile I had to make.
* I run dch
* I run debuild

andther thing: my .diff.gz seems to contain the config.sub and
config.guess. Is that ok? How do I get rid of them?

Joachim

PS: Still looking for a Sponsor ;-)
--
Joachim Breitner