gnometab debianized/looking for a sponsor

Hi,

I just finished my first debian package: gnometag (a Gnome2 editor for
guitar tabs). You can find it here:
http://joachimbreitner.dyndns.org/debian (I can put it on a "real"
server it that would be of any use).

I'd like to become a debian member since I run debian only by now, and I
support the idea of a free and community-based distribution. And if I
got it right, I need a sponsor for that, and I read I can find one here.

I'll try to have my gpg key signed by a debian developer that lives
30min away from here.

Joachim Breitner
--
Joachim Breitner