building packages on unstable for stable

Hello,

I want to build a package on my computer for several other hosts at work.
I use unstable but on some other hosts there is stable. My problem is:
Building packages with debhelper causes a dependency (expanded from
shlibs:Depends) of the package libc6 at least at the version used on my
unstable. This package cannot be installed on stable, because the
libc6/stable is too old.

Does anyone know how to build this package with other dependencies?

Greetings
Holger