NMU with new upstream

Hello!

I would like to make an NMU (via sponsor) of nxtvepg. The bug in
question is #159525. What disturbs me, is that it is a new upstream version,
which has the bug fixed.

I have submitted the bug 14 days ago, after another week I tried to contact
the maintainer and told him that he can grab my package to save some
work for him, if he does not want it to fix himself; otherwise I would
make an NMU within one week. The package is okay, I use it for one week
now.

The package can be found here:
deb http://masqmail.cx/debian woody main
deb-src http://masqmail.cx/debian woody main