substvar in Arch:

Hi mentors,
  is possible to have an Arch: field defined by a substvar?

Our problem (with our = debian ocaml maintainers) is that ocaml native
code compiler isn't available for all architectures supported by debian,
and, even if we have a bytecode compiler available everywhere, we can
want to have a package built only on architectures which ship a native
code compiler.

We like to avoid listing in the Arch field all the architectures
supporting a native code compiler, so we are thinking as something like
a substvar which define the Arch field gathering information from a file
present on the filesystem (maybe shipped along with the ocaml or
ocaml-base package).

Is this kind of solution feasible?

TIA,
Cheers.