Re: sponsor request for tcpreen

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> writes:

> also sprach Oliver Kurth <oku@masqmail.cx> [2002.09.06.0025 +0200]:
>> I need a sponsor for tcpreen:
> i'll sponsor you, except i don't really know what sponsoring entails
> other than uploading. maybe some mentor can tell me.

You have to look at the package. Search for errors. Let him fix
everything. Dont uplaod if you are not really sure that this package is
in a very good state.
This means checking every file in debian/, testing with linda/lintian
and pbuilder (or hand-made chroot).

Dont take files (.deb, .diff.gz, .changes) from sponsoree and just sign
them and upload them.

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!