Re: mldonkey needs sponsor

Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@informatik.uni-bremen.de> writes:

> Jérôme Marant wrote:
> >   Goswin, why didn't you get any clue? Did you read the thread in
> >   the WNPP RFP bug? Did you read mldonkey-archives? I think you
> >   didn't.

No of cause I didn't read the RFP. I also didn't change the Bugs title
to "ITP". I didn't add a summary that I would package mldonkey and
eigther enforce the GPL for the secret files or port emules GPL files
to replace the secret files. I also haven't discused the problem of it
on the mldonkey list to some length and with the author. I'm clearly
clueless.

> Before getting offensive read the mldonkey-mailing lists yourself.
>
> With the release of a GPLed Windows Edonkey client (emule) and its
> reveal of the protocol mldonkey's upstream decided to do the same.
> I don't see any obstacle wrt mldonkey's level of freedom now.

MfG
        Goswin