Looking for sponsor for single upload of zangband

Hi,

I've re-done the zangband package, intending to fix bug #159039 which
makes the game completely unplayable, but in the process I fixed a
bunch more (all but #141684, I believe).

I do not have the time to become a Debian developer, but if someone
would like to check my work and upload the fixed package for me, that
would be nifty.  The source and i386 binary are available at
http://www.panix.com/~zackw/deb/ - hopefully apt-able, but I'm not
sure I did that bit right.

Eric is listed as the maintainer of zangband, but he has not done
anything with the package since 2000.

Please cc: me on responses, I am not subscribed to debian-mentors.

TIA,
zw