Getting involved for the first time.

  I've been a user of  Debian for many years now both at home and at
work.  I'm currently maintaining a high-performance 100 processor
cluster using Debian and would like to become more active in the
project.  Does anyone have any good starting projects that they need

                                        Patrick Audley
"Some people lose sight of the fact that a computer is basically a
fancy filing cabinet. Those people are doomed to failure in the
computer industry." -  Larry McVoy