Getting involved for the first time.

  I've been a user of  Debian for many years now both at home and at
work.  I'm currently maintaining a high-performance 100 processor
cluster using Debian and would like to become more active in the
project.  Does anyone have any good starting projects that they need
done?

                                        Patrick Audley
                                        http://combio.dundee.ac.uk
                                        http://blackcat.ca
--
"Some people lose sight of the fact that a computer is basically a
fancy filing cabinet. Those people are doomed to failure in the