How to deal with usptream name change (ZINF)

Hi!

I packaged ZINF, the next-version freeamp (is not called freeamp
anymore since Amp is a trademark of PlayMedia Systems, Inc.). freeamp
is orphaned since some time now. IMO, the right thing would be, once
that ZINF is in unstable, to remove freeamp from unstable (freeamp and
zinf could be installed in parallel, but that wouldn't make much
sense).

So how should i deal with this situation? ATM, i have zinf conflicting
with and replacing freeamp. Is this enough? Should I provide a
transition package called freeamp that depends on zinf and contains a
simple symlink (or shell wrapper) to/for zinf?

Thx,
        Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Dru@ICQ        | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at