NM waiting... :)

I am not mad but I am somewhat intrigued.

Here is my first mail to AM:

> From: Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>
> Subject: Initial contact from NM applicant to AM
> To: hmh@debian.org
> Cc: Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
> Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:53:34 -0700
>
> Hi,
>
> My name is Osamu Aoki.  According to the web page you seem to be my NM.
>
> Just as a starter, let me send a letter with my signature.
>
> I am active at debian-doc@l.d.o and has few document packages in
> unstable archive (debian-reference-{common|en|fr|it}).  Josip is my
> advocate.

Since then, my only response from him was reply to my somewhat sarcastic
comment on mailing list.  I sent a personal e-mail wondering his
health...  No reply.

I think even if there is some reason to delay, NM must be informed about
situation at least once a month from AM.  Is he still alive?  He told me
on ML that he will do something after debconf.

I understand NM process may require some timei.  As a mutual human
relationship of volunteer, good communication shall be the norm.  After
sending few personal messages to him and getting no reply, I wonder we
have some e-mail problem or not.

I hope he is just busy with life.

Osamu

+  Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com> @ Cupertino, CA USA         +