bug #156682/wnpp for zinf

Hello.  First let me say I am not a new maintainer applicant, nor debian developer. Yet.

I am interested in maintaining the Zinf package, as I currently use it, and would like to see it included in Debian.  I work as a C++ / C / *nix developer on multiple versions of Debian and Solaris for a large webhosting company.

I would like to start off with a utility first, before thinking about venturing to other types of packages.

Sorry to take so long to get to the question:

What do I need to do OTHER than finding a sponsor, the identity/gpg key thing, and building the first package?

-Roger Ward (iridium)