Re: libxmlsec

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 12:07, John Belmonte wrote:

> I've packaged libxmlsec (bug #152605), a library for performing
> signature and encryption operations on XML [...]

Cool.

> and am looking for a sponsor.

I am looking over your packages now.

> The required version of libxslt1 wasn't available (bug #154730), so I've
> also prepared a libxslt NMU.

Hm, the last maintainer upload was almost a year ago.  Could you try
contacting the maintainer directly and ask if he would mind if you did a
NMU?

> I haven't had luck in getting my key signed by a developer yet (I'm in
> Tokyo).

I much prefer to sponsor people who have at least had their key signed
by a developer.  Have you seen the keysigning coordination page?

http://nm.debian.org/gpg_offer.php

I just looked there, and saw this listing under Japan:

    * Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp>
    o Tokyo, Japan: always