debuild, dupload and then?

Hello,

I have written several deb-packages for some computers at work. The making
of these packages was very simple thanks debhelper. Up to now, I put all
my packages into a directory (on a host running a webserver) and run
"apt-ftparchive packages ...". Now I found dupload. I want to upload my
packages (onto my server) via ssh (into another directory) and hope that
there is a possibility to generate the Packages and Release-files
automatically.

Is there a tool that generates the "/debian/dists/"-tree?

Greetings
Holger