KDE3 package

Well, my previous package (problems and all) seems to get approval of my
mentor, so I thought it was time to start thinking about me second
package.

My reasoning is that I never package anything that I do not use or am
not interested in (just a matter of still spending enough times when
work is getting pretty busy), so for a number of reasons I decided to
package k3b.

It's a pretty complex package (with loads of dependencies) but currently
upstream moved to KDE 3. Is there already a debian "move" to KDE3
packages (keeping in mind the probls with the current KDE3 base
packages)? If so, anyone interested in checking the package?

btw, k3b is a full fledged graphical frontend for burning, composing,
copying CDs (data and audio) and even some tools for burning video to
CDs.

--
	greetz, marc

YOU HAVE AN I/O ERROR -> Incompetent Operator error
     Key fingerprint = 890C E47F 1589 F240 9CC8  C60C 510A 63D3 D356 2DE1
Linux mykene 2.4.19-pre4 #1 Tue Apr 2 22:47:06 CEST 2002 i686 unknown