Re: Why debhelper doesn't add /usr/doc/package links creation/re

> Well, it seems we have to wait for new version of lintian in unstable.

there is a bug on lintian, the solution is known.  I am finishing up a project
right now and then intend to devote several weeks to getting lintian up to
speed.

lintian is a sanity checker but you are free to questions ITS sanity.  No where
in Debian is lintian used to enforce any rules.  It is solely a tool to help
you the developer make better packages and reduce the time you spend doing so.
This does not mean that you should ignore lintian all of the time.  But
sometimes it gets policy wrong or policy changes.