Re: Why debhelper doesn't add /usr/doc/package links creation/removal ?

On Wednesday, July 31, 2002, at 09:43 PM, Ryszard Lach wrote:

I'm just wondering why my #DEBHELPER# entries are being silently removed
instead of changed to /usr/doc/package symlinks creation/removal
sections. Any ideas ?

It's a deliberate change, part of completing the /usr/share/doc transition. See the recent thread on -policy for details.

--
"You grabbed my hand and we fell into it, like a daydream - or a fever"