Re: Looking for sponsor for htp

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 07:31:00PM +0100, Matthew M wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I've updated the packages for htp, which is orphaned. There were a few bugs,
> so I have fixed it up a bit and put lintian-clean packages at
> http://www.btinternet.com/~matthew.macleod/debian and am looking for a
> sponsor to upload them.
>
> The developer reference says I am supposed to file an ITA by changing the
> title of the orphan bug against wnpp... but obviously I can't do that, so I
> just built the packages instead.
>
> Thanks.
>
> *matt*
> - --

Hi Matt,

I have had a look at your package.  It's generally well done and I will
sponsor it for you if you wish.

Why can't you rename the wnpp bug?  It doesn't require any special access
priveleges to do.  Have a look at the bug* files in /usr/share/doc/debian/
to see how it is done.  If you need help then give me a shout.

You need to close the wnpp bug in the changelog.

Let me know when you are ready and I will upload for you.

Cheers,

Stephen