Re: RFS: nvrec

> As far as I know, lame is not in Debian, and can't be because of a
> patent... :-(
> So I guess nvrec will at best belong to contrib. Were you aware of this
> issue?

I know that lame and all related mp3 encoders were not in debian because
of this problem, but it completely slipped my mind when packaging this
software.

I made the necessary adjustments and am compiling a new version.
I added a "Suggests=transcode" line and a note is made in README.debian
about the sources.
I intend to fix this, and report it back to the upstream author  when
my schedule allows this.

I also added "the streaming tools", and I will add usefull manpages (as
opposed to the current unusefull) when I figure out what those are
doing :)

The new packages will be online in 10 minutes or so (gr.bl 128 kbps
upstream from devel machine).

--
       greetz, marc

BOFH excuse #309:

firewall needs cooling
pgp Key ID: 0xD3562DE1
     Key fingerprint = 890C E47F 1589 F240 9CC8  C60C 510A 63D3 D356 2DE1
Linux scorpius 2.4.19-pre4 #1 Tue Apr 2 22:47:06 CEST 2002 i686 unknown