netcat advice requested

Could someone with a little more packaging experience look over my
changes to netcat here, and/or make comments? I keep thinking there may
be a problem I haven't considered.

http://www.red-bean.com/~decklin/debian/

>From the .changes:

   * Broke apart all the various patches that have accumulated over the years,
     and put them in a crappy, ad-hoc DBS-like system. This is nowhere near
     perfect, but I'd rather wait for the new dpkg-source than muck around with
     my 4.5-year-old .orig.tar.gz just so I can repack things in such a way
     that DBS is usable. In the long run, separating the patches should make
     maintenance much easier, although technically getting that to work
     (without simply using DBS) may take a few tries. I'm not going to attempt
     to get this into Woody or anything.
   * Applied patch to prevent possible buffer overflow (Closes: #145801)
   * Updated URL and email in debian/netcat.copyright (Hobbit has been at
     @Stake for a while; I sent him a ping email with the split-up patches.)
   * The nc binary is now installed into /bin (thanks to Robot101, doogie, and
     dsp for bringing this up on IRC.) As far as I can tell, there aren't
     really any general-purpose networking tools available on a Debian system
     without /usr mounted, and this should hopefully fix that. If anyone
     disagrees I'd be happy to listen to whatever objections they have. Perhaps
     netcat's priority should be raised to standard in light of this, but I'll
     wait and see.

--
things change.
decklin@red-bean.com