Re: Is dh_install doesn't rm the files?

Shaul Karl wrote:
> According to the dh_movefiles man page,
>
>     dh_install is a much better program that can do everything this
>     one can, and more'.
>
> Yet with dh_install I was only able to cp -a files without the addition
> of rm them out of their current place.
>
> What am I missing?

Well ok, it can do everything dh_movefiles can do except for deleting
the files it moves. The only time I can see that you'd want to do that
is if you want to make sure you move _everything_. I already have a
wishlist bug to that effect, I think; I've not decided how I want to
deal with it yet.

--
see shy jo