where to place a .xsl file ?

Hi all,

I m starting to package a few things and wondered where .xsl files should go ?
These files, in the context I use them, are used to produce different outputs
used externally to the program. There are also ways to produce this output
without using the program, since the dtd & xml files are not program specific.

Should they go to /usr/share ? What is the difference with /usr/share/apps ?

thx !

--
*   4th year student in Software Engineering    *