advocate for gween

Hello,

I have build a debian-package of gween (gween.freesources.org).
gween is a web engine based on php. It replaces the template-system and
helps administrating php webpages. You already can find it with adding this to
your sources.list:
deb http://apt.freesources.org/debian sid main
deb-src http://apt.freesources.org/debian sid main

I already read debian-policy and developers-reference. Now I'm at reading the
new-maintainers-guide.
Would anyone be advocate for me? I don't have a signed key at the moment (I
think in the next month), and I don't feel good enough to register for
nm-process. I would like to have gween in debian so that I can learn a bit and
then as fast as possible I will start the nm-process.

Thanks a lot
  Jonas

PS: You also can find me at opn as mejo (#debian-devel, #fHG and #debian.de)

--
We'll try to make different mistakes this time
  -- Larry Wall