Re: debhelper "I have no package to build"

Hi,

John H. Robinson, IV is correct to point out that HTML files are
excluded from compression by default.  I didn't realise that.  In the
case at hand, however, the HTML tree has more than .html files: it
includes programming examples in .cpp files, for instance.  Compressing
those broke browsing.

Since I'm the first to do this deliberately, according to Joey Hess,
I'll simply continue using "|| true".

Thanks to all,
-Steve

--