Re: Request for sponsor for package romeo

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 04:48:12PM -0700, Shaun Jackman wrote:

> Is there a good reason to use docbook to write the man page? I find it a
> little cumbersome. I tried it briefly, but I think I'll stick to groff.
> Before I do this though, I wanted to know of any advantages to using docbook.

Not really.  Some people prefer to write them in docbook is all.  They get
translated to groff before they are put into the binary package anyway.  If
you are comfortable with just writing it in groff to start with then there
is no reason to change.

Cheers,

Stephen