Re: Two questions about the build process

* Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> [020423 12:17]:
> On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Yves Arrouye wrote:
> > Package has a Depends on icu which cannot be satisfied on hurd-i386.
> > Package has a Depends on icu which cannot be satisfied on sh.
> >
> > Do I need to care about these? There is no problem listed in
>
> No. Just ignore sh and hurd for now...

I'm not an authority, but it sounds like that's good advice for the hurd
at the moment given the recent change of hurd binary packages.  However
there's quite a bit of activity over there and I know they welcome more
involvement.  I have the hurd running on my system.

Cheers,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>