dh_installman

Hello,

I'm getting some errors from dh_installman, and the manpages are not
getting installed:

$ dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc
[...]
dh_installman -i
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/dh_installman line 181.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/dh_installman line 181.
[...]
dh_installman -a
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/dh_installman line 181.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/dh_installman line 181.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/dh_installman line 181.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/dh_installman line 181.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/dh_installman line 181.
[build now breaks due to missing manpages]

I have the following manpage files under debian/:
buildd.manpages:
buildd.1
buildd-mail.1
buildd-mail-wrapper.1
buildd-uploader.1
buildd-watcher.1

sbuild.manpages:
sbuild.1
avg-pkg-build-time.1
andrea/andrea.1
andrea/merger.1

wanna-build.manpages:
wanna-build.1
wanna-build-mail.1
wanna-build-mail.pl.1

Am I using the dh_installman correctly, or do I need to specify
aditional options?  SHould I be using a different syntax in the
.manpages files?

Thanks,
Roger

--