Sponsor wanted for HL-HDF (High Level Interface for HDF5)

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for HL-HDF. It's a high level interface to the
Hierarchical Data Format, version 5, developed and maintained by the HDF
group at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), at the
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. HL-HDF also contains an
interface to the Python programming language, called PyHL. It has been
developed at the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute.
More info and original packages in :
ftp://ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu/HDF/HDF5/contrib/hl-hdf5/README.html

You can find my debian packages at: http://openlc.sourceforge.net/Debian/
They have been made for Woody i386 machines.
I've also put a request for sponsoring the package at :
http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/

Anyone interested?

--
Francesc Alted                            PGP KeyID:      0x61C8C11F
OpenLC microkernel benchmarking project: http://www.openlc.org