mentor request

Hi, I wan't to get our companys software packages in Debian. We've already
had our own apt-source for them about a year now and I think its time for
the world to learn about our LGPL:ed product.

I read [ http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-step1 ] and identified mailing
you guys as the very first step I should take.
uhm.. about my open source experience.. well.. that's what I live for..
and our company.. well, we don't earn any money and hardly ever get paid,
but we have a free product :)

Here is a scan of my swedish ID-card:
  http://www.tobbe.nu/images/id.jpg  (337Kb)

My contact info:
  http://www.tobbe.nu/contact/

I've included the debian/control file so you can see what it's all about.
short summary: Its a weblanguage, like PHP, it has a cgi-version and a
webserver and some extra stuff. We have both stable and unstable versions of
our packages too..

Loocking forward to hear from you.

Regards Tobias Bengtsson

Maintainer: NBSP;Solutions AB <info@nbsp.se>
Section: www
Standards-Version: 0.1.0

Package: libtilde
Architecture: i386
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
Suggests: tilde-db
 libtilde is a library contaning all the functions you could need to make
 webapplications in C.
 (C) 2001-2002 NBSP;Solutions AB
 http://tilde.tildesoftware.net/

Package: libtilde-dev
Architecture: i386
Depends: libtilde (>= ${Source-Version})
 Headers and documentation on how to extend tilde.
 (C) 2001-2002 NBSP;Solutions AB
 http://tilde.tildesoftware.net/

Package: tilde-modules-imap
Architecture: i386
Depends: libtilde (>= ${Source-Version})
 Modules for Webmail programming aginst an IMAP server.
 (C) 2001-2002 NBSP;Solutions AB
 http://tilde.tildesoftware.net/

Package: tilde-modules-basic
Architecture: i386
Depends: libtilde (>= ${Source-Version}), ${shlibs:Depends}
 This package contains the basic modules for tilde programming, you need this.
 (C) 2001-2002 NBSP;Solutions AB
 http://tilde.tildesoftware.net/

Package: tilde-db-mysql
Architecture: i386
Provides: tilde-db
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, libtilde (>= ${Source-Version})
 Enables tilde to communicate with mysql.
 (C) 2001-2002 NBSP;Solutions AB
 http://tilde.tildesoftware.net/

Package: tilde-httpd
Architecture: i386
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, libtilde (>= ${Source-Version}), tilde-modules-basic (>= ${Source-Version}), tilde-db, openssl
 This is the better way to run tilde.
 (C) 2001-2002 NBSP;Solutions AB
 http://tilde.tildesoftware.net/

Package: tilde-cgi
Architecture: i386
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, libtilde (>= ${Source-Version}), tilde-modules-basic (>= ${Source-Version}), tilde-db
Suggests: tilde-debugger, tilde-db-shell
 This package is needed to run tilde as a cgi script, it contains modules and
 configuration files.
 (C) 2001-2002 NBSP;Solutions AB
 http://tilde.tildesoftware.net/

Package: tilde-db-shell
Architecture: i386
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, libtilde (>= ${Source-Version})
  An easy way to edit your sites without having acess to the GTK gui.
  (C) 2001-2002 NBSP;Solutions AB
  http://tilde.tildesoftware.net/

Package: tilde-vim-syntax
Architecture: i386
Depends: vim (>= 6.0)
  Brings tilde syntax highlighting to vim.

--
`Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow.'
     Registered linux user number 75150