Re: Installing an emacs mode

>>"Kristis" == Kristis Makris <devcore@freeuk.com> writes:

 Kristis> On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 20:26, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
 >> Perhaps you should look at a current emacs lisp package and
 >> see how they do it?

 Kristis> How would I go about looking at a current emacs lisp
 Kristis> package? Where can I download the "packaging work" done on
 Kristis> packages from, so I can have a look?

	Make sure your /etc/apt/sources.list has a line in it that
 looks like this:
deb-src http://ftp1.us.debian.org/debian sid main contrib non-free

	And then do:
 % apt-get source psgml

	And look at the directory created by apt-get.

	manoj
--
 The introduction of a new kind of music must be shunned as imperiling
 the whole state, for styles of music are never disturbed without