Looking for a sponsor (Denver, Colorado, USA)

Elite hacker type seeks Debian sponsor in the (South-West) Denver,
Colorado area.

Seriously though, I have been considering applying for quite some time,
but have not been able to find the time.  I have been using Debian for a
couple of years now (GNU/Linux since the 0.99 days).  I have rolled all
of our company software into .debs and setup a local repository for
distributing the packages to our servers (even have stable, testing,
unstable releases).

I am interested in working in a couple of areas.  First, would be
integrate a testing framework (probably based on XP methodologies
(http://www.xprogramming.com) into the Debian development/release
cycles.  Furthermore, I would be pretty jazzed to integrate this
directly into the (any) revision control system used for the source
code.

I believe that implementing a solid XP driven development system would
allow more developers, testers, and users to become more directly
involved in Debian development.  Not to mention the implications with
the long release cycles.

I have read most of the NM documentation at the Debian site and I am
excited to get started.

I dig Debian, GNU, GNU/Linux, and feel it is high time I stop
freeloading, roll up my sleves, and get to work.

Dale K. Hawkins <dhawkins@cdrgts.com>

--
Now playing:
They Might Be Giants - John Henry - (18) - Out Of Jail

A good solution now is better than a perfect solution tomorrow.
- From debian-curiosa

Payin' the bills with my mad programming skills.
- Weird Al