autobuild problem info needed

Hi,

Recently a newer version of the package that I maintain has
been uploaded into unstable.  When I look at the excuses file
it should have been in testing 10 days ago, but there seems
to be a problem with the m68k build.

Upon further investigation it appears that the m68k builder
tried building the package 3 days before the sources were
available on that specific machine ftp.at.debian.org (arrakis).

It then made the status given-back and labeled it out-of-date.
This was 30 January 2002.  The sources are now available but
it doesn't seem to be up for rebuilding?

How does this work and how can I get it to retry autobuilding
the package?

Regards,
Alwyn Schoeman