Getting Packages Into Debian

Hi list,

I have packaged a number of packages that aren't currently in the debian distribution.

I am in the middle of sending emails off to the authors of these packages to ask them weather it is ok to distribute the
Debian Packaged versions of there software.

My question to this list is, if  I get the go ahead from the various authors, what is the best way of getting these packages
in to Debian?

Also is there a way I can set up my own http / ftp site that can be used as a source for apt-get so people can install the
unofficial packages?

The packages I have done are as follows,.

* imcom
* tpop3d
* vmail-mysql
* berolist

the imcom and berolist packages are great and work perfectly out of the box.  The tpop3d and vmail-mysql packages need some
work on the debconf scripts but they require very minor changes to get them working after installation.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.