Re: binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath

[Tollef Fog Heen]
> chrpath isn't packaged yet, but I am sure Petter Reinholdsen
> wouldn't object.

Petter _Reinholdtsen_ do not object at all.  Note that chrpath isn't
able to add an rpath section to an ELF file, only modify and remove
one.  (If anyone know how to add one, please send patches. :-)

There is no web page, but the source is available from
<URL:ftp://ftp.hungry.com/pub/hungry/chrpath/>.  I started on the
packaging once, but did not complete the task.  Still some fragments
left in CVS. :-)