How can I help ?

Hello everybody,

I'd really like giving some time to the Debian project, but I don't really
know what to do. I have yet very few working knowledge of C/C++ (I am _not_
a c/s student, although I enjoy "coding") , so I'm a little bit scared
about sending patches or something like that. Besides, I'm quite new to Linux.
I have some skills, though, in webdevelopement (PHP and friends (jsp etc.),
of course HTML/CSS), in other OO languages (Java mainly), I know a little
bit of scripting (Perl/Python), I could help for translations - in French
or German, and last but not least I'm quite ready to learn.
Where should I ask for needs in this categories ?

Best Regards,

Simon
______
  Simon Vallet