including full source code in upload

I'm trying to build a clean gphoto2 package which has been orphaned and
that I intend to become a maintener for.

There are two remaining (known) problems during the package build.

First I would like to avoid uploading full source but I miss something
to generate the diff file.

I've the upstream original tarball on the base directory :
   gphoto-2.0beta3.tar.gz
Note that the upstream is 'gphoto' without '2' but the debian package
name is 'gphoto2'
The source tree is in
   gphoto2-2.0beta3/

But when I build I get
dpkg-genchanges: warning: missing Section for source files
dpkg-genchanges: including full source code in upload
dpkg-buildpackage: full upload; Debian-native package (full source is included)

Other problem, I got the following message :
dh_gencontrol -pgphoto2
dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${shlibs:Depends}

Christophe

L'experience, c'est une connerie par jour mais jamais la même.