Request for a Sponsor, I plan to take over the orphaned package pgpgpg

Hello there,
I have recently deciced to use some more of my spare time working for
the free software society, and, as I use Debian GNU/Linux at home, I
would ofcourse like to do work for Debian.

I have intentions of doing QA-work, ensuring that Debian remains a
high-quality distribution. I have also volunteered to take over the
pgpgpg package, a small wrapper for GnuPG, written in C, to make
programs only capable of using PGP work transparently with GnuPG.

I hope to find someone on this list to sponsor me, so that I may start
doing actual development for Debian as soon as possible.

--
Rune B. Broberg