Re: "AOL-level help request": Packaging drivers that require kernel/pcmcia-cs source

Duncan Findlay wrote:
> I've got some good news for you.  I've already packaged the linux-wlan
> stuff, and my AM said he'd upload it tomorrow.  I was going to e-mail you
> earlier, but I figured that I had no clue when the packages would be
> (finally) uploaded.

Cool!  Thanx!

[ Just don't tell Mark, he might send my next paycheck to you!  ;-PPP ]

> If you want, I can send you all the stuff so you can see how it's done.
> Also, I need help compiling it for all the various kernels, etc.  I have
> only build the source package and the common binaries package, I could use
> help building a huge variety of -modules packages.

Yes, yes!

> If you have any questions, please e-mail me.

Thanx.  I appreciate your help.  I've got a "double-whammy" of sorts
because I haven't messed with Debian enough from even a user/sysadmin
standpoing (RedHat programmed a _long_time_ ago ;-).

-- TheBS

P.S.  Thanx to everyone else for their answers.  They were largely
exactly what I was looking for.

--
Bryan "TheBS" Smith    mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org   chat:thebs413
Engineer  AbsoluteValue Systems, Inc.  http://www.linux-wlan.org