dh_clean issues

I am experiencing trouble packaging some of the applicactions developed
at work.

Using dh_clean (or dh_clean -[d|k]) in my rules file removes some .orig
files that are legitimate and needed. Changing file names would involve
changing code, and it's not a wellcome idea ;-)

It is also giving trouble with CVS operations...

Any hint, suggestion, creative criticism and the such is more than
wellcome.

[Cc:ing me will be greatly appreciated, as I am not suscribed from this
email address, at work].

--
Próxima estación, Esperanza. Final de trayecto - Metro de Madrid

Amaya Rodrigo Sastre        www.andago.com   Sta Engracia, 54  28010 Madrid
BOFH-dev && CVS Evangelist                   Tfno: 912041124 Fax: 912041111