[no subject]

Dear friends,

I have written a piece of software that I would like to offer for inclusion
into a future release of Debian (it is a lightweight, non-intrusive backup
tool targeting standalone/home computers that combines some properties I could
not find in previously existing tools that way).

I am not a Debian developer, however, I have created the necessary packaging
metadata according to the Debian Packaging Manual and the Policy Manual.
Lintian v1.10 does not report any problems.

How can I proceed further?

All information about the tool can be found at http://backup2l.sourceforge.net

Gundolf