Re: "harry up for freeze" strangeness

Hi!

I am in the same situation as you are :-(

Stefano Zacchiroli dijo:
> What does this means? What I have to do to solve the problems?

As seen in: http://www.debian.org/ports/

SuperH (``sh'')
This is a fairly new port to Hitachi SuperH processors.

I guess there's little we can do about this. No devel machines
available.

--
 .''`.   If you want to do something that'll work with Debian, tattoo
: :' :   "compromise" on the inside of your eyelids. -  Anthony Towns