LDAP GPG key update

Hi!

I recently got my new GPG key installed by keyring-maint, it is
already available in the keyring obtained by

rsync keyring.debian.org::keyrings/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg debian-keyring.gpg

However, the key in the LDAP database is still the old one, so I can't
change my lost passwd as passwd as described in
<http://db.debian.org/password.html> (keep getting "Key not found") errors.

I tried to contact admin@db.debian.org, but the mail failed:

----------
recipients. The following address(es) failed:

  jgg@wakko.deltatee.com:
    unrouteable mail domain "wakko.deltatee.com"
[snip]
---------

So what can I do to get my key in the LDAP DB updated?

Thanks for any information,
        Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Dru@ICQ        | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
Georg-Rendlweg 28        | A-5111 Bürmoos | Austria       | Europe