Re: new package (rocketworkbench), need sponsor, advocate etc

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 09:02:04PM +1000, Geoff O'Callaghan wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I've packaged a new tool (or suite of tools)...  Here's the blurb...

Geoff,

I don't know anything about rockets but I was intrigued.
Your package looks good. I think you are missing a build-dependency
on cgilib (without it, it can't find cgi.h).

Your debian/copyright file should say where you obtained the sources
(which you currently have in README.Debian).

The layout of the original source is a bit odd. Is cpropep just
part of the sf project, with more tools appearing later? It
has an extra level of subdirectory than is usual eg
rocketworkbench-1.0.20010807.orig/rocketworkbench/...

/usr/share/doc/rocketworkbench/README.txt only contains build
instructions; are they useful to the end user of the package?

I haven't sponsored anyone before but I can if you wish.

regards,
Hamish