I need sponsor/advocate

Hello,

Months ago, I've switched from Slackware to Debian, and I find the
project so exciting that I'd like to help and contribute to its
success.

I make 3 packages:

jalvarez@peque:~$ apt-cache show prips
Package: prips
Version: 0.9.4-1
 prips is a tool that can be used to print all of the IP address
 on a given range.  It can enhance the usability of tools that are
 made to work on only one host at a time (e.g.  whois).

jalvarez@peque:~$ apt-cache show ipsc
Package: ipsc
Version: 0.4.2-1
 The IP Subnet Calculator is a tool that allows network
 administrators to make calculations that will assist in
 subnetting a network.  It also has a number of other useful
 functions.

jalvarez@peque:~$ apt-cache show gipsc
Package: gipsc
Version: 0.4.2-1
 The IP Subnet Calculator is a tool that allows network
 administrators to make calculations that will assist in
 subnetting a network.  It also has a number of other useful
 functions.

The lines to put in sources.list

deb http://www.fluidsignal.com/~jalvarez/debian/apt/mantainer unstable main
deb-src http://www.fluidsignal.com/~jalvarez/debian/apt/mantainer unstable main

Install:

apt-get install prips ipsc gipsc

My public key:

http://www.fluidsignal.com/~jalvarez/public.asc

Authorization of the upstream author and clarification of the
license:

http://www.fluidsignal.com/~jalvarez/danielkelly1.mail

I'm looking for an Advocate and a Sponsor for my Debian NM
application.

Thx.

--
Juan Rafael Alvarez Correa                    Mobile: +573-4269221
CTO Fluid Signal S.A.                           Medellin, Colombia