Re: Looking for a sponsor...

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 09:58:44PM +0200, Martin Sj?gren wrote:
> Hello, I'm in the process of adopting the package "barracuda" and I'm
> looking for a sponsor.

Hmm ...

[cjwatson@arborlon ~]$ dpkg -p barracuda
Package: barracuda
 This is a Web-based Task Tracking (and document directory) System which uses
 the Postgres database engine and is written in PHP3 and C.
 .
 It is a preliminary version: It works, but there are some things which
 should be written, namely some triggers to ensure database consistency,
 access control, etc.

Sorry,