Someone intrested to look into this new package?

Hi, I would like to package a qt-game named cuyo for debian. Upstream
wishes to wait vor 1.00 with distribution, so I packaged the current
pre-release version 0.98 to test it.

I'd appreciate, if someone would look into it and give advice, if
th packaging has any flaws. (Especially if this one would also
think about sponsoring the final package).

Licence is GPL.
My Package is under: http://pcpool00.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/~brl/deb/ (not apt-getable)
The Control file looks like this:
Source: cuyo
Section: games
Maintainer: Bernhard Link <brl@pcpool00.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 2.0.86), libqt-dev
Standards-Version: 3.5.2

Package: cuyo
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
 One could first think, it is just another tetris.
 But it has funny graphics and many nice little details.

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link
--
The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. (Benjamin Franklin)