Sponsor needed for WindowMaker dockapps

Hi,

I have created packages of WindowMaker dockapps I commonly use but
that haven't been debianized yet, and am now looking for a sponsor.

The packages are:

wmbutton    - Dockable app displaying nine configurable buttons
wmcalc      - Dockable calculator application
wmcb        - Dockapp that displays the cut buffer content
wmcpuload   - WindowMaker DockApp that displays current CPU usage
wmtictactoe - Dockable Tic Tac Toe game

I have applied few changes (to make them use global & personal
configfile for example, or better graphics) and added manpages to all
of them.

Packages&Sources are available at:

deb http://freakzone.net/ debian/
deb-src http://freakzone.net/ debian/

Regards,
Gordon

--
Gordon Fraser                   "Who cares if it doesn't do
gordon@freakzone.net            anything?  It was made with our new