Re: Advocate/Sponsor

* Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> [20010628 16:53]:
> Does the GPG key need to be signed or does it just need to exist?  I
> had been under the impression that other forms of identification
> were still possible, though severely discouraged.

Yeah, those forms still exist.  The web site even says

    Do you yet have a GPG key signed by a current developer or some
    other photo ID scanned in and signed with your GPG key?

But I usually talk of 'signed keys' because that's the preferred
method and because it is usually possible to get a signature these
days.