Have X11/app-defaults moved in unstable?

Hi!

May I have missed something and in unstable /usr/lib/X11/app-defaults
moved to /etc/X11/app-defaults? My package actually doesn't use
app-defaults. I noticed this when I compiled a package from unstable on
my stable box and got error messages on a missing file in app-defaults.

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cgb@debian.org                                             *