Sponsoring, signing, etc.

Hi,

I'm going to sponsor a guy who has already completed a package which
seems to be in good shape. It is my first sponsorship, and I'd like to
upload his package. Now the questions:

- Should he register somewhere as a sponsored guy? (some time ago,
when I was sponsored before entering Debian, I remember registering in
some web page with a list of sponsors and sponsored people).

- What should I include in control, his name or my name?

- What should I include in changelog, his name or my name?

I saw a discussion in this list some time ago about all this, but I do
not find an answer to these questions. I saw nothing in w.d.o/devel
either, although maybe I did'n look at the correct places...

I assume that, once these questions are answered, I can just rebuild
the package with:

dpkg-buildpackage -mjgb@debian.org -rfakeroot -sgpg -tc

And dput it to incoming. Am I missing something? In particular, are
the bugs against this package going to be assigned to somebody?

Saludos,

         Jesus.

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona                | Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
jgb@gsyc.escet.urjc.es / jgb@computer.org | ESCET, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos